BonusAce.com serves as a database of the top online bonuses for poker, casino, sports, and bingo. In order to survive as a business, one income stream is affiliate deals with some brands. The process works something like this:
- Joe Player lands on BonusAce.com and looks at our deposit bonus offers.
- They decide the bonus offered through bet365 is a good fit for them and clicks through to their website.
- Joe Player then creates a new account at bet365 and makes a €100 deposit in their poker room to activate the 100% up to €100 bonus.
- Depending on the deal, Bonus Ace will either receive a small one time commission, or a percentage of rake generated by the player for a period of time.
- Bonuses and other promotions earned by the referred player will usually be deducted from paid commission. In some cases, no commission is paid until bonuses are fully cleared.
This system only works for new accounts. If you already have an account setup at bet365, for example, you can not signup again through Bonus Ace. If you already have an account and are looking for other ways to support Bonus Ace, you can find out how here.
Some rooms offer exclusive bonus deals for Bonus Ace players, usually as a larger or easier to clear bonus. This is a win-win for the player and website. We always note any exclusive offers.
We don’t have this affiliate relationship with every brand we promote. In the event that we do, we never let this relationship affect rankings in any way. In other words, a good affiliate deal with a poker room will not cause the poker room to appear higher in the rankings. Conversely, a bad or no affiliate deal will not cause the casino to be ranked lower. Our rankings are based on objective factors related to the bonus, called the Ace Formula.
Our mission is to put players first, even if that means turning down a lucrative offer that would go against our standards. We will never let money influence our decision on which brands to promote.