americascardroom800

Americas Cardroom is the top skin on the Winning Poker Network, which is second largest online poker network that services US players. They were formerly known as Doyles Room and re-branded in 2010. They offer a 100% up to $1,000 bonus for new players.

Ace Formula

Americas Cardroom offers a 100% up to $1,000 poker bonus and is currently ranked #26 out of 28 reviewed poker rooms with an overall score of 39.20.

The breakdown for the Americas Cardroom poker bonus using the Ace Formula is shown below:

  • Match: 100%
  • Amount: $1000
  • Value: 20%
  • VIP Value: 6%
  • Rake per Day: $83.33

((100 + 1000) / 83.33) + (20 + 6) = 39.20

More Details

You can find even more details about the Americas Cardroom bonus below:

  • Bonus Code: None Required
  • Expiration: 60 days
  • Total Rake Required: $5000
  • Points Earned per $1 Rake: 5.50
  • Total Points Required: 27500
  • Points Per Day: 458.33

Visit www.AmericasCardroom.eu for more details and to download the official Americas Cardroom software.

Activating the Bonus

The bonus is automatic and will activate upon making your first deposit. No need to enter any bonus code. If you haven’t yet played at ACR, consider using our links to visit AmericasCardroom.eu before you create your account. This will support Bonus Ace at no extra cost to you.

Remember, ACR accepts US players. A $1,000 or larger deposit is required for the maximum bonus.

Clearing the Bonus

The $1,000 bonus is released in $1 increments each time 27.5 Award Points are earned. This means the full $1,000 bonus will require 27,500 points to be fully cleared.

Award Points are earned at the rate of 5.5 per $1 in rake or fees generated. So each time you pay $5, you get $1 of the bonus, for a value of 20%. The points you accumulate will be worth an additional 6%, for an overall value of 26%.

Players have 60 days to meet the requirements. With a total required rake of $5,000, players must earn at least $83.33 rake per day for pace, or 458.33 points per day.

Hands to Clear the Bonus

The below table shows an approximation of how many hands it will take to clear the full $1,000 bonus. These numbers may not 100% exact and should be used as an average to give you a general idea, rather than an accurate amount. This is because the rake generated varies widely based on playing style. In general, aggressive players generate more rake while more conservative players generate less rake. Therefore, if you tend to play more aggressive, it may take you fewer hands, whereas if you play more tight, it may take you more hands.

Stake Total Hands Hands per Day
$10 NL 757,576 12,626
$10 NL 6M 490,196 8,170
$25 NL 314,465 5,241
$25 NL 6M 212,766 3,546
$50 NL 178,571 2,976
$50 NL 6M 118,203 1,970
$50 NL HU 111,359 1,856
$100 NL 101,215 1,687
$100 NL 6M 72,359 1,206
$100 NL HU 82,237 1,371
$200 NL 68,399 1,140
$200 NL 6M 49,900 832
$200 NL HU 65,020 1,084
$400 NL 45,662 761
$400 NL 6M 38,373 640
$400 NL HU 62,972 1,050
$600 NL 37,908 632
$600 NL 6M 32,279 538
$600 NL HU 63,131 1,052
$1,000 NL 32,175 536
$1,000 NL 6M 29,155 486
$1,000 NL HU 60,096 1,002

$10 = Stake
NL = No Limit
6M = 6-Max/Shorthanded
HU = Heads Up

If you play tournaments instead of cash games, below is how many tournament fees are required, along with pace per day. These numbers are 100% accurate and the same for every player since tournament fees do not vary per player.

Game Total Fees Fees per Day
Tournaments $5000 $83.33

Get Started at Americas Cardroom

If you’re looking to play now, you can visit AmericasCardroom.eu now from any device or platform and start earning your $1,000 deposit bonus!