Ladbrokes is one of the oldest betting brands in the world, with most of their operations in the UK. They’ve never held a lot of the market share in online poker, but are still a widely accepted and trusted brand. They offer a 200% up to $2,000 bonus for new players.

Ace Formula

Ladbrokes offers a 200% up to $2,000 poker bonus and is currently ranked #18 out of 28 reviewed poker rooms with an overall score of 69.30.

The breakdown for the Ladbrokes poker bonus using the Ace Formula is shown below:

  • Match: 200%
  • Amount: $2000
  • Value: 29.41%
  • VIP Value: 10.77%
  • Rake per Day: $75.56

((200 + 2000) / 75.56) + (29.41 + 10.77) = 69.30

More Details

You can find even more details about the Ladbrokes bonus below:

  • Bonus Code: None Required
  • Expiration: 90 days
  • Total Rake Required: $6800
  • Points Earned per $1 Rake: 10
  • Total Points Required: 68000
  • Points Per Day: 755.56

Visit for more details and to download the official Ladbrokes software.

Activating the Bonus

There is no bonus code required to activate the 200% up to $2,000 bonus. The only requirement is it must be the players first deposit. If you haven’t yet tried out Ladbrokes, and are interesting in claiming their bonus, please consider using our links to visit Ladbrokes to help support our site.

So all you need to do is visit, download, create an account, and deposit. Ladbrokes will instantly activate your bonus. Since the bonus is a 200% match that means any deposit will be doubled. A $1,000 deposit will activate a $2,000 bonus.

Clearing the Bonus

Players must earn 34 Status Points per bonus dollar. The bonus is released in $5 increments meaning each time 170 Status Points are collected, $5 of the bonus is earned. This means a total of 68,000 points is required for the full $2,000 bonus.

$1 in rake or tournament fees awards 10 Status Points. Therefore, collecting 34 points, which is worth $1 of the bonus, costs $3.40. This puts the value of the bonus at 29.41%. However, the points accumulated are worth an additional 10.77%, for an overall value of 40.18%.

There is a 90 day limit before the bonus expires, which is slightly above average. A decent amount of rake must be generated ($6,800) setting the rake per day at $75.56 for pace, or 755.56 points. It’s tough, but definitely possible even at the smaller limits, if you’re dedicated enough.

Multiple Currencies

Ladbrokes also offers their deposit bonus in EUR (€) or GBP (£) if you prefer that over USD ($). You still earn points to release the bonus, but the amount and rate of return is slightly different, as shown below.

£ Pound Sterling

200% up to £1,200 bonus: Must earn 275 points per £5 release. 16 points are awarded for every £1 paid in rake.

Total Rake Paid: £4,125
Total Points Required: 66,000
Bonus Value: 29.09%

€ Euro

200% up to €1,500 bonus: Must earn 240 points per €5 release. 14 points are awarded for every €1 paid in rake.

Total Rake Paid: €5,143
Total Points Required: 72,000
Bonus Value: 29.17%

Hands to Clear the Bonus

The below table shows an approximation of how many hands it will take to clear the full $2,000 bonus. These numbers may not 100% exact and should be used as an average to give you a general idea, rather than an accurate amount. This is because the rake generated varies widely based on playing style. In general, aggressive players generate more rake while more conservative players generate less rake. Therefore, if you tend to play more aggressive, it may take you fewer hands, whereas if you play more tight, it may take you more hands.

Stake Total Hands Hands per Day
$10 NL 1,030,303 11,448
$10 NL 6M 666,667 7,407
$25 NL 427,673 4,752
$25 NL 6M 289,362 3,215
$50 NL 242,857 2,698
$50 NL 6M 160,757 1,786
$50 NL HU 151,448 1,683
$100 NL 137,652 1,529
$100 NL 6M 98,408 1,093
$100 NL HU 111,842 1,243
$200 NL 93,023 1,034
$200 NL 6M 67,864 754
$200 NL HU 88,427 983
$400 NL 62,100 690
$400 NL 6M 52,187 580
$400 NL HU 85,642 952
$600 NL 51,554 573
$600 NL 6M 43,899 488
$600 NL HU 85,859 954
$1,000 NL 43,758 486
$1,000 NL 6M 39,650 441
$1,000 NL HU 81,731 908

$10 = Stake
NL = No Limit
6M = 6-Max/Shorthanded
HU = Heads Up

If you play tournaments instead of cash games, below is how many tournament fees are required, along with pace per day. These numbers are 100% accurate and the same for every player since tournament fees do not vary per player.

Game Total Fees Fees per Day
Tournaments $6800 $75.56

Get Started at Ladbrokes

If you’re looking to play now, you can visit now from any device or platform and start earning your $2,000deposit bonus!